In Order to Know Jesus …
- For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,[a] that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.John 3:16 (NIV)
- There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death.Proverbs 14:12 (NIV)
- For our offenses are many in your sight, and our sins testify against us. Our offenses are ever with us, and we acknowledge our iniquities,Isaiah 59:12 (NIV)
- For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,Romans 3:23 (NIV)
- For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus, our Lord.Romans 6:23 (NIV)
- But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8 (NIV)
- For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive by the Spirit,Peter 3:18 (NIV)
- For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 1 Timothy 2:5 (NIV)
- And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever, John 14:16 (NIV)
- Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,Acts 3:19 (NIV)
- Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me, Revelation 3:20 (NIV)
- That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9 (NIV)
Please know that salvation is not a system or a formula. It’s an encounter and life with Jesus, which is lived by faith. If you pray this prayer and your heart is not fixed on Jesus, you may end up in the very same situation you are in now. You must know that Jesus is real and that He is alive. He is listening to every word that is about to come out of your mouth. Remember, Christianity is a Person, not a system. So, Jesus is waiting for you now. Are you ready to give Him your entire life? If so, now is your moment. This is the most beautiful and holy moment in your life. Jesus’ arms are ready to take you in. Let’s pray
I have messed up in so many ways. I know that I have sinned against you. I want you to wash my sins away. Please forgive me. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. I believe that you died for my sins, Jesus. I believe that You are alive today and that You were raised from the dead. I believe that you are coming back to the earth again. I am all yours now. I am leaving my old sin behind me. You are my everything and I will follow you wherever you lead me. Jesus, you are now the Lord of my life. Give me the power of the Holy Spirit to glorify you. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Now that you have given your heart to Jesus:
1) Let us know about it.(click here)
2) Go and tell someone that you belong to Jesus now.
3) Get baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
4) Ask Jesus to Baptize you in the Holy Spirit and fire.
5) Begin reading the Bible every day.(click here if you need a bible)
6) Pray every day.
7) Find a life giving Christian church and get involved.