Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Reopening of Jesus Image Orlando | Sunday Night
We are excited to announce we will be reopening our Jesus Image Orlando Sunday service to the public beginning on Sunday, June 14th!
Our building has been cleaned and sanitized and is ready for you, but we do ask you to join us in our efforts to keep everyone safe by following these best-practices:
- If you or your children are sick or not feeling well, we ask that you join us by please watching online at home.
- Follow the CDC guidelines for social distancing by staying 6 feet apart from one another.
- Wash your hands frequently or after coughing or touching your face.
Please also note that for now, we have suspended our children’s ministry for the time being.
For those who are at-risk, elderly, or have any hesitations about attending, our services will continue to be streamed LIVE on Facebook and YouTube.
Sunday Night Livestream
We will still continue to live stream our services www.jesusimage.tv/live.
Best Practices Suggested by the CDC
Clean your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid close contact
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
For more information on visit the CDC website