For your health, safety, and comfort, Jesus Image will follow the guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and our local government officials for all events; including our Good Friday Service and Sunday Services.
We do ask you to join us in our efforts to keep everyone safe by following these best-practices:
- If you or your children are sick or not feeling well, we ask that you join us by please watching online at home.
- Follow the CDC guidelines for social distancing by staying 6 feet apart from one another.
- Wash your hands frequently or after coughing or touching your face.
- For those who are at-risk, elderly, or have any hesitations about attending, our services will continue to be streamed LIVE on Facebook and YouTube
Best Practices Suggested by the CDC
CLEAN YOUR HANDS OFTEN
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
AVOID CLOSE CONTACT
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
For more information on visit the CDC website.
For information regarding local policies in regards to COVID-19 please visit Flordia Department of Health Orange County.