Response on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Cancelation of Jesus Image Orlando | Sunday Night
We believe we are called to stand in faith and not partner with fear.
As a body, we believe God has this global situation in His hands. As part of a community and to honor the request of the government leaders, we have decided to cancel onsite gatherings until further notice.
As many of you know we have been closely monitoring the situation with
COVID-19 across the nation, our state, and our counties. Orange County (where our Church meets) is under a stay-at-home order for two weeks beginning March 26th. We will be live streaming our services until further notice. You can join us live at www.jesusimage.tv/live.
We would like to recommend for everyone to stay update to date with CDC regulations at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Sunday Night Livestream
We would love to invite everyone to join us for church online at www.jesusimage.tv/live until further notice.
Church Volunteer Meeting
We have also decided to postpone our church meeting this coming Wednesday, March 18th. We will reschedule this meeting as soon as we feel it is wise to do so.
Phoenix Vision Breakfast
Unfortunately, due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, we are having to postpone our Phoenix Vision Breakfast originally scheduled on March 28th to now be held on September 12, 2020.
Your current registration will be applied to the new date. If you can no longer attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Practices Suggested by the CDC
Clean your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid close contact
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
For more information on visit the CDC website